The MRI scanner is a non-invasive imaging technology which produces detailed three-dimensional anatomical images WITHOUT using ionizing radiation. MRI scans are used for disease detection, diagnosis and treatment monitoring. The machine is based on sophisticated magnetic technology that excites and detects the change in direction of the rotational axis of the protons found in the water that makes up all living tissues.
Our 3T GE MRI Scanner with highest advanced technology provides:
- The most advanced noise reduction technology – helping to reduce patient anxiety, reducing motion, and improving patient experience.
- The new AIR™ Coils offering a new standard in patient comfort and superior image quality.
- A new generation 30 channel RF anterior coil that offers flexibility in all directions to adapt to the patient’s anatomy.
- A new Comfort Plus Table with more room for every patient helping with claustrophobia.
- Intelligent algorithms that reduce noise, artifacts, and improves the signal-to-noise ratios.